Test Review of Mercedes Benz Citan 109 CDI

11 Июн 2015 | Author: | No comments yet »
Mercedes Benz 109 cdi test


Test Review of Mercedes Citan 109 CDI

Mercedes talks her Citan in these terms: “A giant, a thirst for sparrow.” O this means that the developing 75 hp and the sparrows were digested the latest spill.

The (pronounced “sitane”) represents the two levels for Mercedes. It is first of all a on a segment of light commercial where the German brand had no product. This makes it the of the range Mercedes VU already Viano / Vito, Sprinter and In a market held at 80% by the French the Citan account attacking Caddy on the remaining 20%. It is the first materialization of cooperation and this includes just the Citan looks very like a Kangoo despite the of a big star on the grille.

In the interior also, there are borrowed from Renault, the steering wheel to brake through the digital displays. Mercedes insists that two amendments have been in relation to the Kangoo, starting the dashboard which has indeed a design. However, the changes concern the form and not the perceived remains very average. attempted to inject his own philosophy but the is austere. Even the seats, the guise of sustainability have hardened to the point of being

But we must recognize that the and volume loading are always In Combi Version (for three rear passengers for knees and headroom allows adults to install. The bench can be in a snap to offer a load of 3.1 m3. In its version of the utility van, the comes in three body: (4.32 m as Combi), Compact than 38 cm and 2.4 m3 load volume) or Long (4.71 m and a load increased to 3.7 m3). Renault-Mercedes also covers the engine and is thus drawn by the 1.5dCi, 108, 109 or 111 CDI according to his power. A turbo 1.2 TCe 112, is also on the wagon and van in Long body.

Mercedes classe a w168 crash

Our test focused on the Citan 109 CDI. Trailed by 90 hp, it delivers kgm between 1750 and 3000 r / If the range is wide enough to the best times in the most situations, the torque value is quite low. When the 109 CDI always answers the call but to experience more difficulties in To avoid having to hear the each acceleration, it is preferable to opt for the 111 CDI hp) 4.1 mkg displays more of an almost range. However, we must the Citan Combi 109 CDI a certain since, despite its 1455 kg on the it is officially given to 4.6 L/100 km trip, and even

with the 4.3 L/100 km BlueEfficiency In practice, it will instead on 6.0 L/100 km vacuum without The result remains compelling.

On the road, against a Kangoo, it very fast work on suspensions. The Citan is part of the of Star with a firm failing to offset the uncomfortable the body ensures high when cornering. The gradual and healthy behavior, Citan to a general sense of security. we find as standard Brake emergency, ESP, Isofix in the rear, with hill and airbags, driver, passenger, and curtain.

Tariffs Mercedes Citan range between 20,917 and € not counting the many options and some would rather been expected standard, the price: air conditioning, rain radio, cruise control …

Mercedes Benz 109 cdi test

records



Related Posts::

Here you can write a commentary on the recording "Test Review of Mercedes Benz Citan 109 CDI".

* Required fields
All the reviews are moderated.
Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

Born in the USSR

423360519

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.


Mercedes-Benz catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about cars Mercedes-Benz.