2014 MercedesBenz S63 AMG 4Matic R&T First Drives Road & Track

23 мая 2015 | Author: | No comments yet »


Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG

It’s a monster. In a tux.

By Ben September 23, 2013 / Photos by

The all-new S-class, which even hit showrooms yet, has now breathed upon by AMG. For the S63 AMG 4Matic, the shiny bits are under the sedan#146;s expansive There lies a leviathan direct-injected aluminum V8 with two blowing through an air-to-water The engine puts 577 hp and 664 lb-ft of to the ground via a 7-speed automatic and the standard all-wheel-drive system. The puts 33% of the power to the front leaving the remaining 67% to be directed

While the new S is bigger and even luxurious than its predecessor, an astonishing 220 lbs lighter. Benz the fat by using tidbits like a starter battery, an aluminum shell, and carbon ceramic An adjustable-height, adjustable-damping-rate air suspension increased camber, stiffer bars and a stiffer front underpins the whole affair.

A way to describe the S63 is to compare it to a classic movie. Contemporary splatter (and sports sedans) the monster in the earliest possible from which it proceeds to everyone but the hero. Old films the monster slowly and artfully, building up the terror. The big AMG-mutated opens its film, so to speak, in mode with Eco engaged. seems normal. Serene, But a faint growl implies Click to Sport Mode and you a tail wagging around an corner. Switch to Manual, set the to Sport and the movie reaches its act. The monster reveals in technicolor glory.

All four tires claw at the the Magic Body Control reads the road and adapts at crushing rates, and the engine leaving the townspeople quaking in The car rips off the 0-60 mph sprint in 3.9 seconds, steering is exactly and the super Benz delivers grip than a 4400-lb car has any delivering. Trees blur, and the car confidence in the corners.

With the S63 AMG, Mercedes-Benz its toe into the world of regular carbon fiber. Of all the parts could be CF, engineers chose the tire well. Why? out of sight, exposed to harsh stressed, and reduces the car’s moment of inertia#151;a fancy way of it makes it easier to rotate the center of gravity.

Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG

Much like all monster the good guys eventually a lethal weakness. In the case of the S63 AMG it’s the price. At a $139,500 point, far too few will ever be to afford a ticket (or the many that will soon

The new S-Class Benzes are exquisite of work on their own; inside and out and comfortable to a sickening More power, a better massive brakes and genuinely overall performance basically put the S63 AMG in a class by itself. This is how all the Q-ships should be built.

Subtlety is not just applicable in films, but it’s the way to win buyers in segment. From the second you the active side bolsters your ribs on the outside to the Affalterbach city crest on the armrest, the attention to detail is It also goes blazing and inspires confidence in every Not too many cars have managed to #147;Walk softly and a big stick#148; so perfectly.

This Is A Developing Story

Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG
Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG
Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG
Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG

records

Here you can write a commentary on the recording "2014 MercedesBenz S63 AMG 4Matic R&T First Drives Road & Track".

Sign in, to write a review.

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

Born in the USSR

423360519

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.


Mercedes-Benz catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about cars Mercedes-Benz.