Mercedes Benz W201 / Mercedes Benz Economypoint org

3 Июн 2015 | Author: | No comments yet »
Mercedes Benz 1.9. A. class

Mercedes Benz W201

modified: Wednesday, July 13, 07:08:27


Mercedes W201 . or (before appearance of the A-class) Benz is mentioned first of the middle class. He came on 8 1982 on the market and up to 1993 than 1.8 million was time Thus it ranks among the successful models of Mercedes

Note: In the manner of speaking of Benz the W201 ranked the compact class . This not correspond to the today common class.

The vehicle aimed particularly at the of buyers of the successful BMW 3er off. In of the otherwise Mercedes typical parking brake is a normal brake on the center console. The for it is to be looked for in the relatively close space of the car, which did not the place for a determination pedal. is also the a arm wiper, which is later with a special technology and so that a larger takes off. This is also starting from in the model row W124.

The Design with the relatively high and tapering tail broke radically with the Mercedes models. In the fundamentals the of the W remained 201 up to the current model W Also the W 201 was the first Mercedes, completely did outwardly without decoration and was delivered with Radzierblenden.

Model care

In 1988 in the context of a large care the following changes made:

new painted bumpers and planks (Sacco boards )

new seats with Neigungsverstellung, new and foam core instead of

Belts in front

electrically outside mirror, right

window verges

easy lower

Starting from 1991 the 190E 2,0 and 2,3 was provided new engines. These carried now 122 and 136 HP out 118 and 132)

The last 190er was in August 1993 in the work Bremen and transferred to the Mercedes museum. The successor of the 190er 1993 the C-class W202.

There were 4 special with special metal IC finish and remarkable interior They were sold the model designation avant-garde in number of items:

Mercedes Benz 1.9. A. class

190 E 2,3 Azzurro

190 E 1,8 Rosso (red)

190 D 2,5 Verde

190 E 1.8/2.3 Primavera (green) special model was built for Switzerland.)

Also there less well-known special like the 190E Berlin DTM ’92 and the 190 E 3,2 AMG .

Production

Altogether approx. 1.9 million 190 were produced. A characteristic was in history by Daimler Benz at two one produced at the same time for the time. 58% of the vehicles supplied particularly for it converted, former work to Bremen The other 42% of the in the parent plant Sindelfingen was

Production numbers

53% of the built were sold in Germany, tenth vehicle into the in demand types were the 190 E of 2,0 models (34%) and the 190 D (24%). only 1990 could the 190E 1,8, possibly by its price-achievement-hold back-eat, within a time a third for itself to

Catalog Mercedes w201 primavera
Catalog Mercedes w201 primavera
Mercedes vaneo interior
Mercedes Benz viano 1.9.
Mercedes Benz viano 1.9.

interesting records



Related Posts::

Here you can write a commentary on the recording "Mercedes Benz W201 / Mercedes Benz Economypoint org".

* Required fields
All the reviews are moderated.
Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

Born in the USSR

423360519

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.


Mercedes-Benz catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about cars Mercedes-Benz.