Benefits Of Niacinamide And How To Use It Safely For Health at UFABET.
Niacinamide (niacinamide), also known as nicotinamide (Nicotinamide), is a form of vitamin B3. That is commonly used as a skin care agent. It is also found in supplements for people with vitamin B3 deficiency. Several studies have look at the benefits of Niacinamide for smoothing and anti-aging skin.
Vitamin B3 ,or Niacin, is found in meat, eggs, milk, beans and green leafy vegetables. The body converts leftover niacin from absorption to niacinamide. However, eating foods rich in vitamin B3 might not be enough for some people. Therefore, supplements and creams containing Niacinamide must taken to help restore the skin and treat diseases caused by vitamin B3 deficiency.
Benefits of Niacinamide
- Stimulate the process of creating ceramide and elastin. Which are important components of the skin. Ceramide is a fatty acid that prevents moisture from evaporating from the skin. Prevent damage from external factors that hurt the skin. And slow down the aging of the skin. Elastin (Elastin) is a protein that makes the skin elastic. Prevent wrinkles and sagging skin prematurely.
- It helps to adjust the skin color to be consistent and reduce redness to fade , whether it’s from acne. Eczema and other skin diseases caused by inflammation because Niacinamide has properties to reduce inflammation of the skin. Some research suggests that using 5% Niacinamide continuously for at least 4 weeks might help treat dark spots on the face.
- Helps to smooth skin, moisturize and help tighten pores smaller.
- Balancing the oil production of the skin Since skin is well hydrated, it doesn’t produce too much oil. This may help reduce your chances of developing acne.
- Prevent skin damage from external factors It may help reduce wrinkles and slow down the deterioration of the skin from free radicals in sunlight and various pollution from the surrounding environment.
Niacinamide is a commonly used ingredient in skin creams. Which is beneficial to the skin in many ways as follows
The benefits of Niacinamide do not end there. Because the efficacy of has studied for the prevention and treatment of other skin diseases such as wound healing, chronic scaly dermatitis. and psoriasis But still have to wait for the results of additional studies in the future.
Niacinamide may also be found in vitamin B3 or vitamin B complex supplements. Taking vitamin B3 supplements can help prevent and treat vitamin B3 deficiency, such as Pellagra cause by vitamin B3 deficiency, which can cause diarrhea, fatigue, confusion, and cracked skin. Wounds especially on the face, neck, both hands and areas exposed to sunlight
How to use Niacinamide safely for the body
Niacinamide is an ingredient found in skin care products and supplements. Some products may list “vitamin B3,” “niacin,” or “nicotinamide” on the product label.
Niacinamide comes in many types of creams, such as toners, serums, and moisturizers. Before using a nourishing cream containing. You should wash your face thoroughly first. It can use in conjunction with products. That contain hyaluronic acid ( Hyaluronic Acid ). Which helps absorb nutrients from skin creams into the skin. and before leaving the house should apply sunscreen as the last for effective protection and skin care
Commercially available creams and skin care products containing have a concentration of less than 5%, so they can use without causing skin irritation. But those with sensitive skin should start using products with low concentrations of first.
If irritation is not found, a higher concentration of the product can use. And should test for allergy by applying a small amount of cream behind the ear or crook of the arm. And observe the symptoms after 24-48 hours. If there is a rash, redness, burning and itching, do not use the product.
According to the 2020 Daily Reference Intakes for Thais ( DRIs ), the recommended daily intake of vitamin B3 is 6–19 mg, which varies with age, gender, and other factors
Most of us tend to get enough vitamin B3 from eating foods such as eggs, fish, meat, organs. and dried beans But people with certain medical conditions may need to take additional supplements.
Your doctor will diagnose and prescribe vitamin supplements based on your individual symptoms. For example. For Pellagra cause by vitamin B3 deficiency, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends a minimum intake of 300 mg/mg. day By dividing and eating continuously for about 3-4 weeks
Niacinamide may taken instead of niacin. Which may cause flushing in some people, presumably due to dilatation of the blood vessels. cause side effects on the face or upper body
However, always talk to your doctor before taking. Especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. and people with congenital diseases such as diabetes, liver disease, gout, and problems with the gallbladder, etc.
Niacinamide Side Effects
The use of topical creams containin does not usually cause side effects. But some people may experience symptoms. Irritation after using the cream such as redness, burning and itching. Also, using Niacinamide in combination with products that contain retinol (Retinol) may provoke skin irritation easily.
Taking supplements containing according to the dosage prescribed on the label or as recommended by your doctor. Usually does not cause side effects. But in some cases, it may cause side effects such as abdominal pain, bloating, dizziness, rash and itching. Therefore, Niacinamide should not taken in excess of the prescribed dosage. To reduce the risk of side effects