Benefits Of Sugarcane Juice A Drink That’s More Than Just Sweet.
If talking about the benefits of sugarcane juice. Some people may not realize that sugary drinks can also have health benefits. Sugarcane juice is produced from stalks to be squeezed out. Sugarcane juice sold in general is not synthetic. Makes it possible to retain vitamins and minerals. For this reason, sugarcane juice does not only have a sweet and refreshing taste. But it also has health benefits.
One 240 ml glass of sugarcane juice can provide 183 calories, about 50 grams of sugar and a small amount of fiber. It also contains vitamin B1 or thiamine (Thiamine), vitamin B2 or riboflavin (Riboflavin), iron and magnesium as well. Several studies have shown that consuming may have health benefits. This article will present the benefits. That many people may not know at UFABET.
The benefits of sugarcane juice more than just sweetness.
Sugarcane juice consumption has many health benefits, for example:
Helps to quench thirst and replace water loss after exercise.
After exercising, the body loses water and sugar through sweat. making you feel tired or exhausted Sugar cane juice. Which contains water, sugar and some minerals. Therefore, it can drunk to replace the water and minerals that the body has lost. In additionhas a high content of calories and carbohydrates. Thus helping to increase energy for the body.
Usually people who exercise like to drink. Sport drinks are also known as sports drinks after exercise. However, research indicates that sugar cane juice may help replace dehydration after exercise better than sports drinks or plain water. Because sugarcane juice increases the synthesis of glycogen in the muscles. This makes it possible to restore energy in the muscles after exercising better.
Helps to diure and enhance kidney function.
Sugarcane juice has a diuretic effect. Drinking helps the excess water and sodium in the body to be excreted through the urine and improves the functioning of the kidneys. It may also help with other urinary tract problems. For example, drinking mixed with lemon and coconut water may reduce urinary urgency or the burning pain that occurs when urinating.
boosts the immune system
Sugarcane juice contains many antioxidants such as phenolic compounds and flavonoids. That have anti-oxidant properties that stimulate cell inflammation and may lead to increased The risk of various diseases such as allergies, type 2 diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases and skin cancer Consuming sugar cane juice may help strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of various diseases.
Help reduce morning sickness.
Drinking small amounts of mix with ginger seems to reduce morning sickness in people. Who are pregnant. However, pregnant women should consult their doctor about the recommended amount of sugarcane juice per day. Before consuming. This is to avoid complications or other health-related problems during pregnancy such as weight gain, high blood pressure. high blood cholesterol; heart disease
Caution in consuming
Although sugar cane juice has many health benefits. But may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions. Therefore, people with medical conditions should consult a doctor before consuming. To prevent side effects that will negatively affect the body. Including the following precautions should be studied before consumption:
- People with diabetes should avoid consuming as it contains a lot of sugar. Although the sugar in cane juice is sucrose. It is a monosaccharide that is absorbed more slowly than a simple sugar like glucose. But it can also increase your blood sugar levels.
- Excessive consumption of can lead to the risk of various health problems such as weight gain and high blood pressure. high blood cholesterol; heart disease
- Some brands may contain preservatives, flavors and sugars, which not only increase the risk of health problems But it also reduces nutritional value. Therefore, it is recommended to drink freshly squeezed sugarcane juice or 100% pure sugarcane juice to get the most benefits for the body.
- Drinking freshly that is sold generally should choose a shop that has a clean and safe production process. As for drinking sugar cane juice in ready-to-drink bottles sold at convenience stores, you should first check the nutrition label , as well as look at the production date, expiration date, and other irregularities on the packaging.
- Fresh may expire easily. Once the package is opened, it should be consumed all at once. should not be stored for a long time Because drinking expired can cause diarrhea or food poisoning .
when knowing the benefits Readers may turn to sugarcane juice instead of other sweetened beverages for even more health benefits.